Thursday, July 1, 2010

Origin of the Blog


When I decided to read/reread every issue of Marvel's Captain America comic book series before seeing the upcoming film version, I had no intent of blogging it. But with Cap's saga stretching out over more than 500 issues, I soon found myself taking notes to keep it all straight (especially since I'm reading some of it out of order).

For a while, I just entered my notes in a word processor. Eventually though I decided that given the current state of technology, blogging would be simpler and would make my notes more accessible to myself, and perhaps to another oddball Captain America fan or two out there.




1 comment:

  1. Hey great blog!
    What app do you use on your iPad for reading comics?
    I have the dvdrom with the captain america run on it but i think the files are in .pdf and they have a big water-mark if you read them in anything other than adobe reader.

    cheers
    KYUSS

    ReplyDelete